The European Ceramic Society (ECerS) is a non-governmental, non-profit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular:
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
Every two years the ECerS organizes a general Conference and Exhibition in one of the member countries, the XVIIIth Conference of the European Ceramic Society will take place in Lyon, France, from 2 to 6th July 2023.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.