Travel support is offered for young researchers, who would like to participate in the Electroceramics XVII conference. Electroceramics XVII offers up to 500 Euros for students from non-European universities, 300 Euro for students from European universities and 100 Euro for students from universities based in Germany.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for consideration of travel support, applicants must be Students (M. Sc., M.E., M.Tech., PhD) or Early Stage Researchers (up to four years after PhD). The selection will be made based on the applicant`s CV and publication list. Note that obtaining the travel support does not result in an automatic acceptance of the conference abstract. The latter will undergo regular evaluation by the conference’s scientific committee. The recipient of the support must be the presenter of a submitted conference contribution (poster or oral).
How to apply for the YOUNG RESEARCHER TRAVEL SUPPORT
1. Apply for travel support via email (email@example.com).
by 20. February
2. Receive decision about your application
by 1. March
3. Apply for conference (submit abstract)
by 15. March
4. Receive notification for abstract acceptance
by 1. May
5. Register for the conference
by 20. June (early bird) or later
6. Submit the receipts for your travel expenses after the conference and get reimbursed up to the eligible sum (depending on the location of your affiliated institution).
by 20. September